Valley Of Flowers Trek 6D / 5N
Valley of Flowers, the name itself ignites the surge, to embrace the aromaticity of the flower (obviously), the sensation of being in this valley is in a coherent nature similar to that of hibernating in natures bosom. The energy of the valley is quite overwhelming and is too enormous to accommodate at once. The Sheer perception of visiting the grandiose of the valley of flowers brings an imagination undeterred to its very core. Trekking to this valley of bliss is the best acquaintance you could ever have . The intimacy you acquire with the Valley of Flowers is one of a kind. Join us and be accustomed to the reality, nostalgia is all we leave you with.
Itinerary (6 Days )
Dehradun-Joshimath/Auli (Drive 10 hrs approx/ distance 298 kms), After the trek an overnight stay in a Guest house/ hotel at Joshimath/Auli
Joshimath/Auli Govindghat-Ghangria ( Drive 1 Hr approx / Distance 33 kms & Trek 6-7 hrs / Distance 12-13 Kms Approx) the journey to these magnificent places will ask for rest an overnight stay at Ghangria (hotel)
Ghangria- Valley of flowers ( Trek 7-8 hrs approx both ways) , Exploring the magical benevolence of the flowers and retire for an overnight stay at the Ghangria at the hotel
Ghangria -Hemkund Sahib ( Trek 7-8 hrs), We will now have a overnight stay at Ghangria hotel
Ghangria- Givindghat ( Trek 6-7 hrs approx / Distance 12-13 kms approx & Drive back 1 hrs approx
Joshimath, auli- Dehradun (drive 10 hrs approx / Distance 298 km)
- All Meals, starting with Dinner on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06,
- Meals will be simple, nourishing, hot, fresh and vegetarian, mostly including a variety of Indian and local Pahaadi cuisines where ever possible.
- Morning & Evening refreshments during the Trek and at the Monks Nest Homestays.
- Professional and experienced Trip leader for the Trek.
- Qualified and Professional guide(s) (Ratio 1 guide for a group of 6/8 trekkers) to ensure high safety, more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek,
- Also a team of experienced & hospitable staff (cook and other helping staff) for the Trek. Good quality camping arrangements like neat & clean sleeping bags, mattress, spacious ‘A’ shaped/ ‘Dome’ shaped Tents for Guest, Dining & Kitchen Tent,
- Toilet tents (Ratio 1 toilet tent for every 6 participants) .
- First aid kit (our Trip Leaders/ Guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
- Porter/Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Forest and Camping Fees.
- Transport from Dehradun to Dehradun.
Q.How do you physically prepare for a hiking trip?
Ans: Give yourself time to prepare Focus on your cardiovascular fitness, Focus on leg strength, You need a strong back to carry your pack, Don't neglect your core, Keep it balanced, Don't forget the practice hikes, Mental preparation is important, too.
Q.What are the hiking essentials?
Ans:Navigation Tools – Electronic & Paper, Hydration Bladder & Portable Filter, Nutrition – Dense Superfoods, Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Insulation – Shell & Fleece, Illumination – Headlamp, First-Aid, Fire – Fire Starter, Magnifying Glass, Outdoors Lighter.
Q.What should I wear for a day hike?
Ans:Wicking Shirt ,My go-to shirt for every backpacking trip is the Nike Scoop Legend t-shirt Warm Layers for Upper Body, Layering is important and depending on how cold it is going to be, I have a couple different options for this Rain Jacket, Exercise Shorts, Long Pants, Rain Pants, Sports Clothing, Quick Dry Undies .
Q.Why Visit the Valley of Flowers National park?
Ans:Trekking to The trek to the Valley of Flowers is one of the most incredible and extraordinary expedition Mighty Himalayas The Valley of flowers is enveloped in cradle of the majesti Himalayas and hence it is one of the best places to admire these mighty “guards” Hemkund Sahib Gurdwara One of the holiest site for Sikhs in India, Hemkund Sahib Gurdwara is as beautiful as it is sacred Photography The Valley of Flowers is a photographer’s paradise, The landscape is so breath-taking and the sights are so mesmerizing that even a novice would be able to click shots worth admiring.
Q.Best time to visit valley of flowers?
Ans: When to Visit, the Valley of Flowers is only open from the beginning of June until the end of October as it's covered in snow the rest of the year ,The best time to visit is from mid July to mid August, when the flowers are in full bloom after the first monsoon rain.
- The standard administrative charge of 10% of the Total cost of the trip – Not refundable any point of time.
- Between 60 - 30 days 25% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 29 - 20 days 50% of Total Trip Cost. Between 19 - 10 days 75% of Total Trip Cost.
- Less than 9 days from the date of departure 100% of Total Trip Cost.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the total amount of the Trip Cost.
- NOTE , Not complying with the schedule of payment leads to an interruption in our operational flow, logistics and completion of services, and in these circumstances, Outdoor Monks will not be held responsible for short execution, changes in plan or even cancellation of the trip/booking.
Porter / Mule to carry (offload) your personal luggage will cost : Rs: 2000/- per bag weighting not more than 8-10 kgs for the entire trek
5% GST Cost for Airfare, Insurance Premiums Breakfast and Lunch on Day 01 & Lunch on Day 06 Travel expenses to reach and return from Dehradun Any meals or services not mentioned above under cost inclusions Additional accommodation, food and Transport expenses if tour gets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason Extra cost incurred due to any unforeseen occurrence landslides, roadblocks, weather, expenses incurred on account of sickness etc Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, and camera charges Cost for service provided on a personal request Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Room Service, incidentals or any other expense of personal nature Tips for guides and helping staff Personal and Medical Insurance Cost for any other service not mentioned in the 'cost inclusions' above