Rediscover Rajasthan 8 Days Tour With Bikaner & Mount Abu
jaisalmer, bikaner, udaipur, udaipur, rajasthan
The Blue City really is blue! Inside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff.
Enthralling, historical Jaipur, Rajasthan’s capital, is the gateway to India’s most flamboyant state. The city’s colourful, chaotic streets ebb and flow with a heady brew of old and new.
The City of Lakes and Palaces
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis.
Situated close to the Pakistan Border, Jaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is called the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes flowing in the Thar Desert.
Bikaner is well-known for its camel safaris, Karni Mata temple and superb fort. In this temple thousands of holy rats are worshipped.
Mount Abu :
Serving as a source of comfort from the sultry dessert climate of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, the state’s only hill station stands at a height of 1722 metres above sea level, and is embraced by lush green hills of the Aravalli range.
Itinerary (8 Days )
- You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel.
- By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra.
- Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village.
- After breakfast we drive out to explore the well planned city of Sawai Jai Singh II still alive with Colour, Joy, Regality, People, Art and Culture.
- We visit the busy Bazaars, the Hawamahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- After lunch we visit Amber Fort & Palace, Jagat Shiromani Temple and pass through the scenic Jal Mahal.
- Overnight at hotel.
- We reach Bikaner by afternoon and check in at hotel.
- Afterwards we visit Fort, Palaces, Museums and temples of Bikaner.
- By the evening we take trip to the prestigious camel breeding farm.
- Overnight at Bikaner.
We Reach Jaisalmer by afternoon and check in at hotel. We take a half day sightseeing trip of the fort, havelis, temples and Gadsisar tank. Over night at Jaisalmer.
- Upon arrival check in at hotel. Soon after we climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner.
- We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
- After Breakfast continue to Mount Abu – one and only hill station of Rajasthan.
- Upon arrival check in at hotel. Later take tour of Mount Abu to cover Delwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock and Sunset point. Overnight at Mount Abu.
- At Udaipur, we visit the City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Pratap Smarak, Saheliyon Ki Bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal.
- Overnight at Udaipur.
DEPARTURE TOWARDS HOME
You will be transferred to Airport/Railway station to connect your onwards journey.
- Accommodation - Hotel / Camp as mentioned in each package.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing in private Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer as mentioned in itinerary.
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.