*Starting Rs 13000 per person
Rediscover Rajasthan 8 Days Tour With Bikaner & Mount Abu
The Blue City really is blue! Inside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff.
Enthralling, historical Jaipur, Rajasthan’s capital, is the gateway to India’s most flamboyant state. The city’s colourful, chaotic streets ebb and flow with a heady brew of old and new.
The City of Lakes and Palaces
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis.
Situated close to the Pakistan Border, Jaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is called the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes flowing in the Thar Desert.
Bikaner is well-known for its camel safaris, Karni Mata temple and superb fort. In this temple thousands of holy rats are worshipped.
Mount Abu :
Serving as a source of comfort from the sultry dessert climate of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, the state’s only hill station stands at a height of 1722 metres above sea level, and is embraced by lush green hills of the Aravalli range.
- Accommodation - Hotel / Camp as mentioned in each package.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing in private Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer as mentioned in itinerary.
Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Udaipur , Udaipur , Rajasthan
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.