Pawna Lake Premium Camping & Boating Experience
javan tungi, mumbai, maharashtra
Located right beside the Pawna Lake, this campsite is near to both Mumbai and Pune (around 120kms from Mumbai and 60kms from Pune). A perfect picnic spot for families, groups, corporates and those looking for a relaxing weekend getaway from the city, camping with us includes leaving all your troubles behind, enjoying the starry nights, comforting bonfires, hot piping BBQ’s, scrumptious food, great music and most of all the company of lovely people.
Itinerary (2 Days )
- Check-in by 4PM, refresh yourselves with evening tea and snacks and soak in the beautiful scenery
- Grill a BBQ in the midst of wilderness (we shall be providing all equipment and grilling material)
- Relax and Enjoy Indoor / Outdoor games in admist nature.
- Dinner is laid out by 10PM.
- Wakeup to the beautiful scenery around you, refresh yourself with Breakfast and Tea / Coffee.
- Click a couple of selifes and photos, save those memories
- Checkout around 11AM. (Flexible)
- Accomodation - Camping tents with blankets, sleeping mats and pillows (Twin / triple tents available sharing as per group size)
- Meals - Evening tea & snacks, BBQ, Dinner (Buffet – Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian and Jain options available on request) and Breakfast (on Day 2)
- Bonfire (weather dependent.)
- Indoor / Outdoor games at like archery, cricket, dartboard, volleyball, badminton, carrom etc.
- Plug and Play Music system
- Common western and Indian style washrooms along with bathing facilties and changing rooms.
- Boating - 10 mins round in a Speedboat OR Kayak.
How safe is the campsite?
Campsite is completely safe and secure for both male and female guests. Local staff is always available at the campsite to take care of any issues or concerns you may have.
How far is the campsite?
From Mumbai its around a 120kms and From Pune Around 60kms by road.
Where is the campsite located and How do I reach the campsite?
Campsite is located beside pawna lake, Google locations and directions shall be shared with you upon confirming the booking. Travel options are available as below:
- You can get your own vehicle. (Car / Scooters and Bikes) - Road to the campsite is average - last few kms are rocky but accessible.
- Book an Ola Outstation or Uber which should roughly cost about INR 3500 per vehicle (variable depending on the type and total distance).
- You can ask us to book a vehicle for you, we will provide on request.
- Use Public transport - Take a train to Lonavala OR Kamshet Station, from there Shared cabs . autos are available at INR 300-500 per head one way and Private Cabs and Jeeps are available at INR 1300-1500 one way.
*There is Ample and free parking space available at the campsite.
How do I know my booking is confirmed?
Once you "BUY NOW" you will get a confirmation voucher from our end which indicates that your booking has been confirmed.
How do I know that I am going to get a good service?
We verify the local operators after vetting them carefully by conducting quality and background checks to make sure they have the proper resources to operate legally, sustainably and believe in providing value for money.
- You may opt for additonal meals like BBQ, Lunch etc. Prices will be given depeding on the menu you prefer and what is available.
- Additonal activities like trekking, adventure etc maybe available on request.
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.
Why should you choose this campsite?
- If you are looking to get away from the daily monotony of life and unwind and realx in a quite and beautiful atmosphere, this is the ideal getway for you
- This campsite is right beside the lake
- No other campsite in vicnity, so peace and quite all around
- It's a well developed huge area of land equipped with all facilities that are requried for camping
- This campsite is pet friendly
- This campsite is ideal for couples, groups of friends, corporates and families looking for a deluxe camping experience
Had wonderful camping experience with my friends..Awsome camping place with nice arrangements..Enjoyed the campfire & Barbeque..lake view is amazing.
Wonderful place to spend time with your friends, away from the city and close to nature. Very positive atmosphere.Staff was excellent. Service was really good. Worth the money.