One Day Adventure Experience At Camp Wada
wada, mumbai, maharashtra
Close yet away from the madness and routine of city life. Spread across 50 acres of pollution free land amidst Mango, Chikoo, Coconut and Corn and Rice plantation.Our Wada Camp offers group adventure day out activities and immense scope to explore the possibilities the way one wants. Camp Wada’s locale is rural, rugged and unexplored and it gives the campers an experience and thrills of a rural life, farm life, and adventure and water activities on the same platter.
Itinerary (1 Day)
Check-in at the campsite by 9 AM - Refresh & Relax, have a scrumptious breakfast and begin your adventure after a little bout of relaxation! Lunch is ready by 1 PM after which you can relax and while and continue with your adventure! Evenings are followed by some light snacks to energise you after all the adventure and checkout is by 5-30PM
- Meals - (Veg & Non Veg) Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Snacks and Tea.
- Activities – Flying Fox, Commando Crossing, Burma Bridge, Obstacle Course, Trust Track, Trek & Rain dance with music.
- Adventure & Safety Equipment plus Expertise Charges.
- Common Amenities like washrooms, access to dining area etc.
- Campsite is equipped with high quality western style washrooms for Ladies and Gents.
- Transport can be arranged at an extra cost only for groups of 30 and above.
- Distance from Mumbai to camp wada is 120 KMS.
- Distance from Pune to camp wads is 250 KMS.
- Please carry your personal items like mosquito repellents, clothing, warm jackets, umbrellas (during monsoon seasons), caps and sunglasses (during summers) and comfortable footwear (sports shoes for adventure activities and floaters for water activities).
- Raft Building & Rowing @ INR 450 per head (Water based activity) (minimum participation of 10).
- Tubing @ INR 250 per head (Water based activity) (minimum participation of 10).
- Warli Art or Basket Weaving workshop @ INR 200 per head for each (for 45 minutes session) (minimum participation of 10).
- Cultural programme by villagers @ INR 6000 (Folk Dance with Tarpa or Dhol) (minimum participation of 10).
- Bullock Cart @ INR 200 per head (minimum participation of 10).
- Tractor Ride @ INR 2500 for 30 min (minimum participation of 10).
- Trek to the Khoj Fort @ INR 500 per head (minimum participation of 20 required).
- DJ Music @ INR 10000 (Music Hours strictly between 2000-2230).
- Starters @ INR 450 per head (2 Vegetarian and 1 Non Vegetarian starters with soft drinks).
- Team Building @ INR 25000 (For a group of upto 25) (Activity List can be provided on request and Proposed Itinerary can be submitted after programme confirmation).
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the booked date will avail a full refund.
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the booked date will avail a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the booked date will avail no refund.
- No shows will also avail no refund. Date / name changes will be solely at the discretion of the management.
- Refunds generally take 7-10 to reflect in your account / mode of payment.
Yes it was super fun and all activities were very good. We were a group of 51 people and had a great time. Thanks for the recommendation.