One Day Adventure Experience At Camp Panchgani
panchgani, mumbai, maharashtra
Camp Panchgani has a vast expanse of land and out of which 20 acres has been developed for camping. Our facility overlooks a Hill and we are fortunate to have a natural scenic beauty and adventure points right at our property. Since we are on very high altitude we enjoy a very pleasant and favorable weather all round the year as compared to other Resorts/Camps in rest of Maharashtra.
Itinerary (1 Day)
- Check-in at the campsite by 9 AM - Refresh & Relax, have a scrumptious breakfast and begin your adventure after a little bout of relaxation!
- Lunch is ready by 1 PM after which you can relax and while and continue with your adventure!
- Evenings are followed by some light snacks to energise you after all the adventure and
- Checkout is by 5-30PM
- Meals - (Veg & Non Veg) Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Snacks and Tea.
- Activities – Flying Fox, Commando Crossing, Burma Bridge, Obstacle Course, Trust Track, Trek, Cycling. Adventure & Safety Equipment plus Expertise Charges.
- Common Amenities - Washrooms western style, access to dining area etc.
- Campsite is equipped with high quality western style washrooms for Ladies and Gents.
- Transport can be arranged at an extra cost only for groups of 30 and above.
- The campsite is roughly 250 KMS from Mumbai and 115 KMS from Pune.
- Please carry your personal items like mosquito repellents, clothing, warm jackets, umbrellas (during monsoon seasons), caps and sunglasses (during summers) and comfortable footwear (sports shoes for adventure activities and floaters for water activities).
- Rock Climbing & Rappelling @ INR 450 per head (minimum participation of 8).
- Waterfall rappelling @ INR 500 per head (seasonal, only during Monsoon) (minimum participation of 8).
- Cave Exploration @ INR 250 per head (minimum participation of 8).
- Natskies Observatory Enthusiast @ INR 650 per head (Timings 1000-1700 hrs) (Content – Introduction / space museum / AV Animation / SunScope / 2 workshops).
- Natskies Observatory Endeavour @ INR 750 per head (Timings 1400-2100 hrs) (Content – Introduction / space museum / AV Animation / SunScope / Star Gazing / Mythology / 2 workshops).
- Natskies Observatory Excel @ INR 850 per head (Timings 1500-2300 hrs) (Content – Introduction / space museum / AV Animation / Stargazing / 1 workshop / mythology / Observation through Telescope).
- Music @ INR 8000 (Music hours are strictly between 2000-2230).
- Starters @ INR 450 per head (2 Vegetarian and 1 Non Vegetarian starters with soft drinks).
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the booked date will avail a full refund.
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the booked date will avail a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the booked date will avail no refund.
- No shows will also avail no refund. Date / name changes will be solely at the discretion of the management.
- Refunds generally take 7-10 to reflect in your account / mode of payment.
beautiful place for picnic....we went with family ..they have activities for kids also....food is also good
Lovely experience. The management was fantastic.Definitely recommend.