Nagtibba Trek 2D / 1N
The Nag Tibba range is stunning and untangles you into this myriad of adventure both emotional and physical cracking in fact the shells of all the wonder lost long ago inside out .The Himalayas never fail to surprise us, trekking in the Himalayas Region is like entering into a new realm. This Nag Tibba trek is an impeccable expedition that will shower you with an unspeakable introspection towards the Creator. Nag tibba Is replete with not just inenarrable Flora and Fauna but also will smack you with its unutterable grandeur. Come to Nag Tibba, remember your days are numbered your visits are not.
Itinerary (2 Days , 1 Hr )
Drive and reach Pantwari Village, 1520mtrs – Trek to Thath/ Khatyan (first campsite), 2418 mtrs (Trek 4 kms/ 3 hrs approx), The Pantwari Village floods the heart, and stirs joy and will always help u revisit the moment, after this there is an overnight stay arranged at Alpine tents in Khatyan
Trek from Base camp up to Nagtibba Top, 3020mtrs – Return to Pantwari , Its time to drive back to our destination but be ready to feast on some magnificent locations
- Accommodation in neat and clean (Swiss Tents/Homestay/Guesthouse/ Alpine Tents) on sharing basis.
- All Meals, starting with Dinner on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 02, Meals will be simple, nourishing, hot, fresh and vegetarian, mostly including a variety of Indian and local Pahaadi cuisines where ever possible.
- Morning & Evening refreshments during the Trek and at the Monks Nest Homestays. Professional and experienced Trip leader for the Trek.
- Qualified and Professional guide(s) (Ratio 1 guide for a group of 6/8 trekkers) to ensure high safety, more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek, Also a team of experienced & hospitable staff (cook and other helping staff) for the Trek.
- Good quality camping arrangements like neat & clean sleeping bags, mattress, spacious ‘A’ shaped/ ‘Dome’ shaped Tents for Guest, Dining & Kitchen Tent, Toilet tents (Ratio 1 toilet tent for every 6 participants) .
- First aid kit (our Trip Leaders/ Guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
- Porter/Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Forest and Camping Fees.
- Transport from Dehradun to Dehradun.
Q.How do you physically prepare for a hiking trip?
Ans:Give yourself time to prepare Focus on your cardiovascular fitness, Focus on leg strength, You need a strong back to carry your pack, Don't neglect your core, Keep it balanced, Don't forget the practice hikes, Mental preparation is important, too.
Q.What are the hiking essentials?
Ans:Navigation Tools – Electronic & Paper, Hydration Bladder & Portable Filter, Nutrition – Dense Superfoods, Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Insulation – Shell & Fleece, Illumination – Headlamp, First-Aid, Fire – Fire Starter, Magnifying Glass, Outdoors Lighter.
Q.What should I wear for a day hike?
Ans: Wicking Shirt ,My go-to shirt for every backpacking trip is the Nike Scoop Legend t-shirt Warm Layers for Upper Body, Layering is important and depending on how cold it is going to be, I have a couple different options for this Rain Jacket, Exercise Shorts, Long Pants, Rain Pants, Sports Clothing, Quick Dry Undies .
Q.Why go to Nagtibba for a trek?
Ans:Nag Tibba – An inviting weekend trek near Mussoorie Nag Tibba is a trekkers’ delight, Though it is a relatively unknown trail near Mussoorie it can easily be considered one of the best weekend treks for someone around Delhi, It is the highest peak (9,915 ft) in the Nag Tibba range of the Garhwal Himalayas, The trek takes you through dense forests rich in flora and fauna and presents stunning views of Bandarpoonch peak , the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north, Doon valley and the snow peaks of Changabang.
Q.Best time to visit Nag tibba?
Ans:The best time to undertake the Nag Tibba Trek is in the summer months, from April to June, and thewinter months, from October to December
- The standard administrative charge of 10% of the Total cost of the trip – Not refundable any point of time.
- Between 60 - 30 days 25% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 29 - 20 days 50% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 19 - 10 days 75% of Total Trip Cost. Less than 9 days from the date of departure 100% of Total Trip Cost.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the total amount of the Trip Cost.
- NOTE , Not complying with the schedule of payment leads to an interruption in our operational flow, logistics and completion of services, and in these circumstances, Outdoor Monks will not be held responsible for short execution, changes in plan or even cancellation of the trip/booking.
Porter / Mule to carry (offload) your personal luggage will cost : Rs: 800/- per bag weighting not more than 8-10 kgs for the entire trek
5% GST Cost for Airfare, Insurance Premiums Breakfast and Lunch on Day 01 & Lunch on Day 02 Travel expenses to reach and return from Dehradun Any meals or services not mentioned above under cost inclusions Additional accommodation, food and Transport expenses if tour gets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason Extra cost incurred due to any unforeseen occurrence landslides, roadblocks, weather, expenses incurred on account of sickness etc Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, and camera charges Cost for service provided on a personal request Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Room Service, incidentals or any other expense of personal nature Tips for guides and helping staff Personal and Medical Insurance Cost for any other service not mentioned in the 'cost inclusions' above