Magnificent Rajasthan 6 Days Tour
jaipur, udaipur, ajmer, pushkar, udaipur, rajasthan
Walk through the ancient alleys, listen to stories of the age of chivalry and excellent architecture taste; soak in the rich culture; take delight in the flavoursome food and treat your eyes and ears with lively folk music and dance.
With our affordable Rajasthan Tour Packages discover the beauty of the state like never before!
The religious cities of
- Pushkar and Ajmer.
- Jaipur and Udaipur, famous for thier artistic culture, heritage and architecture.
Itinerary (6 Days )
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel.
- Check-in to hotel.
- In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
JAIPUR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:
- After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- Evening free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
JAIPUR – AJMER- PUSHKAR
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer.
- Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake.
- There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
AJMER- PUSHKAR- UDAIPUR
- After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan).
- En-route visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel.
- In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view.
- From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
UDAIPUR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour.
- Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls.
- After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
DEPARTURE TO UDAIPUR AIRPORT/ RAILWAY STATION
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation - Hotel / Camp / as mentioned in each package.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing in private Dzire or Toyota etios as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer as mentioned in itinerary.
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.