Ladakh 8D / 7N Tour Packages
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say , but an Indian holiday in Ladakh is for everybody mystical and breathtaking .The beauty of Ladakh is captivating and arrests the inner soul. The weather in is Ladakh nothing short to that in heaven, it is in fact a little ‘heaven on earth’. It is nestled between the Himalayas and the gigantic Karakoram range. Leh the capital of the Himalayan kingdom is driven by sheer scenic beauty. This Ladakh tour will rejuvenate the long lost traveler with in you. The magnificent soaring peaks will leave you bewildered and awestruck. The jaw dropping weather in Leh will sooth your weary soul. After this mind blowing experience with us the only thing your lips will utter is “Dil Mange More”
Itinerary (8 Days )
- Arrival to Leh , Arrival at Leh, Rest of the day acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh
- Excursion to Sham Valley (150 kms round trip for about 3,5 hrs).
- In the morning after an exquisite breakfast we head out for the magnetic hill and the gurudwara patthar sahib shrine built in the everlasting memory of Shri Guru Nanak Deve Ji.
- Next on the way to Sham village before Nimu village one will be left spellbound to observe the confluence of the Zanskar & the Indus in a wed-lock.
- We move on to one of the old monasteries the Alchi Gompa which is situated on a colossal hilltop.
- The last but not the least we visit the hall of fame an enormous museum constructed by the Indian Army.
- Leh - Nubra Via Khardungla pass (140 kms/ 5- 6 hrs ).
- Early next morning we march towards the Nubra valley via the highest motor able road in the world.
- We Move forward to unravel the Khardungla pass with it mysteries yet to be unfolded.
- Next up the Deskit village having the Deskit Gompa, this intricately built Gompa is a treat to the eyes.
- If time permits we move on to the Hundra village.
- Excrusion to Turtuk ( 164 kms 4,5 hrs).
- Turtuk is one of the most grandest cities you will visit in Leh.
- It Has one of the gateway to Siachen Glacier.
- A tour of turkuk hence is a must.
- Nubra- Pangong(259 kms for about 7,5 hrs).
- After breakfast we drive to the Pangong lake which will indeed be an experience of a life time.
- The route takes the visitors through the picturesque villages and several turns of the Indus valley simultaneously.
- In addition to this you can view the spectacular Changchenmo range to the North.
- Pangong- Tsomoriri(366 kms for 9 hrs).
- After Breakfast we carry on to visit the Tsomoriri Lake where the are a number of migratory birds which just drop in for a while these the bar- headed geese.
- Tsomoriri - leh (220 kms for about 5,5 hrs).
- After Breakfast we are next Awaited by the Tsokar lake which is unique for having the a salt lake system
Airport Departure, We depart for the airport to board your flight home, The trip might have come to an end but the memorable time and experience will never be forgotten
- Accommodation is base category room at: 04 nights stay at specific hotels/camps in leh.
- Stay on MAP basis.
- Arrival/ departure transfers will be through van/ travera /sumo/xylo/quails/( as per availability of taxi union).
- Transportation for sightseeing will be provided as per itinerary..
- Driver and required assistance will be provided during arrival and departure.
- Miscellaneous charges are inclusive like: toll tax, parking, driver allowance, govt tax, inner line permit(green fees , environment fees, wildlife cross fees).
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
- Rs 1000 Per person Cancellation will be charged once confirmed the file.
- Within 29 Days there will be 01 night retention.
- Within 15 Days there will be 50% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour. All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid.
- In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any services not utilized , Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.