Ladakh 7D / 6N Tour Package (AIR Ex Delhi)
Highlights: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say , but an Indian holiday in Ladakh is for everybody mystical and breathtaking .The beauty of Ladakh is captivating and arrests the inner soul. The weather in is Ladakh nothing short to that in heaven, it is in fact a little ‘heaven on earth’. It is nestled between the Himalayas and the gigantic Karakoram range. Leh the capital of the Himalayan kingdom is driven by sheer scenic beauty. This Ladakh tour will rejuvenate the long lost traveler with in you. The magnificent soaring peaks will leave you bewildered and awestruck. The jaw dropping weather in Leh will sooth your weary soul. After this mind blowing experience with us the only thing your lips will utter is “Dil Mange More”
Itinerary (7 Days )
- After reaching Leh airport, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
- Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army).
- Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar.
- Return to Leh for an overnight stay.
- Leh to Nubra Valley,After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass (18,380 feet).
- This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world.
- Admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges.
- After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra.
- After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening.
- Overnight stay in Nubra
- After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India.
- Proceed to Pangong Lake via Shyok Route.
- Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point.
- It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession).
- Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake.
- One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings.
- On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake.
- Overnight stay in Pangong
- Pangong Lake to Leh,After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea.
- Overnight stay in Leh
Day 6, 7 & 8
- After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour and visit Shey palace, Thiksey, Hemis Museum, Rancho School and Sindhu Ghat.
- Overnight stay in Leh
Day 7 & 8
- After breakfast, proceed for a half day local sightseeing tour and visit Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
Departure from Leh,After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories.
- Economy Class Airfare (New Delhi – Leh – New Delhi)
- Assistance on arrival at Leh
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- 6 Nights / 7 Days accommodation as per the selected category of hotels
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast and Dinner) at all locations
- One Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova / Xylo / Tata Aria / Tempo ** as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary (Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake)
- One Mid-Sized Oxygen Cylinder during Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake visit as per the itinerary
- Wild Life Fee for Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake visit
- Environmental Fee and Red Cross Fee
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
- Professional Tourist Guide @ INR. 1600 per day
- Camel Safari @ INR. 300 per ride
- River Rafting in Indus (Phey to Nimo) @ INR. 1600 per person
- Cultural program @ INR. 7500 per day
1.Rs. 1000 Per person Cancellation will be charged once confirmed the file.
2.G.S.T on total invoice amount will be not refundable once file confirmed.
3.Within 29 Days there will be 01 night retention.
4.Within 15 Days there will be 50% retention.
5.Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
6.All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any services not utilized . Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.