*Starting Rs 6499 per person
Kedarkantha Trek 5D / 4N
Trekking, a journey towards the unknown. A march which will push you beyond your limits and calm the surge of the inner traveler within you. Kedarkanhtan, a marvel know for its wondrous lofty peaks and snow clad mountains is just the right place for you to let out the mountain trekker buried deep inside you. This Indian hike will leave you bewildered and awestruck. The base campsites In our kedarkantha tour package are something to behold. The dense pine forest covering the region are like a dream come true. To summarize it all simply its your experience its our experience together lets make it an Epiphany.
- Accommodation in neat and clean (Swiss Tents/Homestay/Guesthouse/ Alpine Tents) on sharing basis.
- All Meals, starting with Dinner on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 05,
- Meals will be simple, nourishing, hot, fresh and vegetarian, mostly including a variety of Indian and local Pahaadi cuisines where ever possible.
- Morning & Evening refreshments during the Trek and at the Monks Nest Homestays.
- Professional and experienced Trip leader for the Trek. Qualified and Professional guide(s) (Ratio 1 guide for a group of 6/8 trekkers) to ensure high safety, more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek,
- Also a team of experienced & hospitable staff (cook and other helping staff) for the Trek.
- Good quality camping arrangements like neat & clean sleeping bags, mattress, spacious ‘A’ shaped/ ‘Dome’ shaped Tents for Guest,
- Dining & Kitchen Tent, Toilet tents (Ratio 1 toilet tent for every 6 participants) .
- First aid kit (our Trip Leaders/ Guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
- Porter/Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Forest and Camping Fees.
- Transport from Dehradun to Dehradun.
Q.How do you physically prepare for a hiking trip?
Ans: Give yourself time to prepare Focus on your cardiovascular fitness, Focus on leg strength, You need a strong back to carry your pack, Don't neglect your core, Keep it balanced, Don't forget the practice hikes, Mental preparation is important, too.
Q.What are the hiking essentials?
Ans:Navigation Tools – Electronic & Paper, Hydration Bladder & Portable Filter, Nutrition – Dense Superfoods, Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Insulation – Shell & Fleece, Illumination – Headlamp, First-Aid, Fire – Fire Starter, Magnifying Glass, Outdoors Lighter.
Q.What should I wear for a day hike?
Ans: Wicking Shirt ,My go-to shirt for every backpacking trip is the Nike Scoop Legend t-shirt Warm Layers for Upper Body, Layering is important and depending on how cold it is going to be, I have a couple different options for this Rain Jacket, Exercise Shorts, Long Pants, Rain Pants, Sports Clothing, Quick Dry Undies .
Q.Why Go on a trek to kedarkantha?
Ans: 1 Easy to trek The Kedarkantha trek is an easy to moderate trek, which means it is suitable for beginners 2 Covered in snow from December to April It is known that the mighty Kedarkantha trek experiences snow starting from the mid of December & continues until the end of the April, 3, Beautiful campsites Kedarkantha trek has the most beautiful campsites in the Himalayas such that no trekking place can actually match up with the beauty of this trek, 4,Possesses the best driving roads in the Himalayas The roads to Kedarkantha will make you pass through the beauties of Mussoorie, Nowgaon, Purola, Mori & finally to Naitwar, 5,A trek where you can summit a peak in winters Kedarkantha trek is the most preferred trek is because you can easily summit a peak in winters here.
Q.Which is the best season for the Kedarkantha trek?
Ans:Kedarkantha is one of the most popular treks in Uttarakhand, At an elevation of 12,500 feet the summit of Kedarkantha peak offers a mesmerizing 360 degree view of snow-clad Himalayan peaks such as Thalaysagar, Bandarpunch, Swargarohini and Kalanag during winters when the sky is clear, It is for this reason, it is widely known as best winter trek in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand , Uttarakhand , Uttarakhand
- The standard administrative charge of 10% of the Total cost of the trip – Not refundable any point of time.
- Between 60 - 30 days 25% of Total Trip Cost. Between 29 - 20 days 50% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 19 - 10 days 75% of Total Trip Cost.
- Less than 9 days from the date of departure 100% of Total Trip Cost.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the total amount of the Trip Cost.
- NOTE , Not complying with the schedule of payment leads to an interruption in our operational flow, logistics and completion of services, and in these circumstances, Outdoor Monks will not be held responsible for short execution, changes in plan or even cancellation of the trip/booking.
- Porter / Mule to carry (offload) your personal luggage will cost : Rs: 1600/- per bag weighting not more than 8-10 kgs for the entire trek
- 5% GST
- Cost for Airfare, Insurance Premiums
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 01 & Lunch on Day 05
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Dehradun
- Any meals or services not mentioned above under cost inclusions
- Additional accommodation, food and Transport expenses if tour gets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason
- Extra cost incurred due to any unforeseen occurrence landslides, roadblocks, weather, expenses incurred on account of sickness etc
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, and camera charges
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Room Service, incidentals or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips for guides and helping staff
- Personal and Medical Insurance
- Cost for any other service not mentioned in the 'cost inclusions' above