Imperial Rajasthan In 7 Days With Mount Abu & Jaisalmer
Places covered :
Mighty Mehrangarh, the muscular fort that towers over the Blue City of Jodhpur also Known as the "Gateway to Thar".
The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city.
Mount Abu :
Serving as a source of comfort from the sultry dessert climate of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, the state’s only hill station stands at a height of 1722 metres above sea level, and is embraced by lush green hills of the Aravalli range.
The main tourist attraction in Bikaner are Lal Gadh Palace and Junahgarh fort. Bikaner is now a trade centre for wool, hides, building stone, salt, and grain. Bikaneri woolen shawls, blankets, carpets, and candy are famous, and there are also ivory and lacquerware handicrafts.
Situated close to the Pakistan Border, Jaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is called the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes flowing in the Thar Desert.
Itinerary (7 Days )
ARRIVAL AT JAISALMER
- You will be welcomed at Railway Station and transferred to Hotel. In evening we visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri.
- Overnight at Hotel.
- After breakfast we visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple & Patwon ki Haveli.
- By the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back.
- Overnight at Tented Accommodation..
- Upon arrival check in at hotel. Soon after we climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner.
- We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets.
- Overnight at Jodhpur.
ENROUTE UDAIPUR VIA RANAKPUR
- Enroute to Udaipur, visit to Jain Temples of Ranakpur.
- Upon arrival at Udaipur check in at hotel. By the sunset we take boat ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is beyond any comparison.
- Overnight at Udaipur.
- Visit to the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal & Shilp Gram.
- Overnight at Udaipur.
ENROUTE MOUNT ABU
- After Breakfast continue to Mount Abu – One and only hill station of Rajasthan.
- Upon arrival check in at hotel.
- Later take tour of Mount Abu to cover Delwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock and Sunset point.
- Overnight at Mount Abu.
DEPARTURE TO HOME
Drop to Railway station to connect your onwards journey.
- Accommodation in Hotel / Camp / as mentioned in each package.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing in private Indigo/ Swift Dzire as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer as mentioned in itinerary.
- Driver allowances, toll, parking charges,
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.