*Starting Rs 11500 per person
Hampta Pass Trek, Himachal
Hampta pass trek is the perfect trek for rookies in state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a trek that will leave you in awe of this beautiful place. The variation in the trails is enormous; scenic landscapes, open green pastures and meadows, glacial valleys, easy access and an exceptional, adventurous and hair raising crossing of the pass makes this trekking expedition to Hampta pass an exciting one. Generally, it takes 4 days to complete the Hampta pass trek, but one more day is further added to the itinerary so as to visit the well-known and striking Chandrataal, a high altitude alpine lake few hours from Chatru. The reason why Hampta pass is famous trekking zone is snow;the pass has lump sum snow which draws more travellers.
- Accommodation (Camping tents with sleeping bags).
- Vegetarian meals while on expedition. Mountaineering equipments.
- IMF Permit and Inner Line permit for Indian Nationals.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder, if required.
- Qualified & experienced team lead, guide and support staff and logistics.
- Transport from Manali to Jobra and return Chatru to Manali.
Group size: 12
Age Groups Terms: 15 years and above
Himachal , Himachal , Himachal
>45 Days: Full refund (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc). 30-45 Days: 75% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc). 15-30 Days: 50% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc). <15 Days: No refund.