*Starting Rs 3999 per person
Chopta,Tungnath,Chandrashila Trek 4D/3N
Chopta , Chandrashila, Tungnath is the most awaited and loved terk of the year.Chopta, chandrashila, tungnath is the epitome of picturesque location replete with a far form home vibe and miles away from the claustrophobic cities we live in. The perpetual sunlight from the evergreen medows from chopta trek will hypnotize your sprit.The Tungnath trek will culture within you a spiritual transformation visiting.The tungnath temple built by the Garwal itself is a memento we will carry with us forever.Climbing the Chandrashila summit helps us take back with us suitcase full of memories.The weather in the Chopta valley is something we will cling on to for a generation.The freezing weather in Tumgnath and the burning yearning to offer praises to God is a contrast, quite deniable. Join us for this impeccable journey to the beyond.
- All Meals, starting with Dinner on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 04, .
- Meals will be simple, nourishing, hot, fresh and vegetarian, mostly including a variety of Indian and local Pahaadi cuisines where ever possible.
- Morning & Evening refreshments during the Trek and at the Monks Nest Homestays.
- Professional and experienced Trip leader for the Trek.
- Qualified and Professional guide(s) (Ratio 1 guide for a group of 6/8 trekkers) to ensure high safety, more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek,
- Also a team of experienced & hospitable staff (cook and other helping staff) for the Trek.
- Good quality camping arrangements like neat & clean sleeping bags, mattress, spacious ‘A’ shaped/ ‘Dome’ shaped Tents for Guest,
- Dining & Kitchen Tent, Toilet tents (Ratio 1 toilet tent for every 6 participants) .
- First aid kit (our Trip Leaders/ Guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
- Porter/Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Forest and Camping Fees.
- Transport from Dehradun to Dehradun.
Q.How do you physically prepare for a hiking trip?
Ans: Give yourself time to prepare Focus on your cardiovascular fitness, Focus on leg strength, You need a strong back to carry your pack, Don't neglect your core, Keep it balanced, Don't forget the practice hikes, Mental preparation is important, too. What are the hiking essentials? Navigation Tools – Electronic & Paper, Hydration Bladder & Portable Filter, Nutrition – Dense Superfoods, Sun Protection – Sunscreen, Insulation – Shell & Fleece, Illumination – Headlamp, First-Aid, Fire – Fire Starter, Magnifying Glass, Outdoors Lighter.
Q.What should I wear for a day hike?
Ans: Wicking Shirt ,My go-to shirt for every backpacking trip is the Nike Scoop Legend t-shirt Warm Layers for Upper Body, Layering is important and depending on how cold it is going to be, I have a couple different options for this Rain Jacket, Exercise Shorts, Long Pants, Rain Pants, Sports Clothing, Quick Dry Undies .
Q.Why go on a Trek to Chopta ,Chandrashila and Tungnath?
Ans:1,There is No Bad Time to Visit, Chopta Valley looks spectacular, no matter which season of the year it is, Where summer comes packed with warm sun, and pleasant nights here, monsoon, on the other hand, enhances greenery; and winter, well, it just magically turns Chopta into a fairytale land, 2,Here the Mother Nature Awaits to Embrace You There is no denying that Chopta is ridiculously picturesque, Once you are out here, chances are you might want to buy a small villa and make it your hideaway destination for future, 3,Camping on the Lush Meadows Cannot Get Any Better 4,Greater Himalayas Always Smile Back at You As your pumped up feet touch the peak of Chandrashila (4090 m), your eyes, a little blurr though, cannot ignore the surreal scene of being encapsulated by the mighty Greater Himalayas, 5,It is the Best Reward for Amateur Trekkers.
Q.Best time to visit Cholpa, Chandrashilla And Tungnath?
Ans :The best time to visit is from April to November, Chopta is also a popular destination during thewinter months due to the snowfall that the area experiences, Tungnath temple and Chandrashila are snow-covered from December to March.
Uttarakhand , Uttarakhand , Uttarakhand
- The standard administrative charge of 10% of the Total cost of the trip – Not refundable any point of time.
- Between 60 - 30 days 25% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 29 - 20 days 50% of Total Trip Cost.
- Between 19 - 10 days 75% of Total Trip Cost.
- Less than 9 days from the date of departure 100% of Total Trip Cost.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the total amount of the Trip Cost.
- NOTE , Not complying with the schedule of payment leads to an interruption in our operational flow, logistics and completion of services, and in these circumstances, Outdoor Monks will not be held responsible for short execution, changes in plan or even cancellation of the trip/booking.
- Porter / Mule to carry (offload) your personal luggage will cost : Rs: 1600/- per bag weighting not more than 8-10 kgs for the entire trek
- 5% GST
- Cost for Airfare, Insurance Premiums
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 01 & Lunch on Day 04
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Dehradun
- Any meals or services not mentioned above under cost inclusions
- Additional accommodation, food and Transport expenses if tour gets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason
- Extra cost incurred due to any unforeseen occurrence landslides, roadblocks, weather, expenses incurred on account of sickness etc
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, and camera charges
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Room Service, incidentals or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips for guides and helping staff
- Personal and Medical Insurance
- Cost for any other service not mentioned in the 'cost inclusions' above