Pawna Lakeside Camping Experience
thakursai, mumbai, maharashtra
Located beside the Pawna Lake, this campsite is near to both Mumbai and Pune (around 120kms from Mumbai and 60kms from Pune). A perfect picnic spot for families, groups, corporates and those looking for a relaxing weekend getaway from the city, camping with us includes leaving all your troubles behind, enjoying the starry nights, comforting bonfires, hot piping BBQ’s, scrumptious food, great music and most of all the company of lovely people.
Itinerary (2 Days )
- Check-in by 4PM, refresh yourselves with evening tea and snacks and soak in the beautiful scenery
- Grill your own BBQ in the midst of wilderness (we shall be providing all equipment and grilling material)
- Watch a lovely movie under the open sky
- Live music session around the bonfire.
- Dinner is laid out by 10PM.
- Wakeup to the beautiful scenery around you, refresh yourself with Breakfast and Tea / Coffee.
- Click a couple of selifes and photos and save those memories
- Checkout around 11AM. (Flexible)
- Accommodation is in Camping tents which are equipped with blankets, foam sleeping mats and pillows (twin / triple sharing as per group size).
- Meals Included are Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (Veg OR Non Veg platter of 200gms per person), Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain options available) and Breakfast on Day 2.
- Activities available at the camp are - Bonfire, Indoor / Outdoor games at like archery, cricket, dartboard, volleyball, badminton, carrom etc.
- Live acoustic music around bonfire! (Only on Saturdays)
- Common Western style washrooms and bathing faciltiies.
- Electricity and Charging facilties available.
Q) How safe is the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is completely safe and secure for both male and female guests. Local staff is always available at the campsite to take care of any issues or concerns you may have.
Q) How far is the campsite?
Ans) From Mumbai its around a 120kms and From Pune Around 60kms by road.
Q) Where is the campsite located and How do I reach the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is located beside pawna lake, Google locations and directions shall be shared with you upon confirming the booking. Travel options are available as below:
- You can get your own vehicle. (Car / Scooters and Bikes) - Road to the campsite is average - last few kms are rocky but accessible.
- Book an Ola Outstation or Uber which should roughly cost about ₹3500 per vehicle (variable depending on the type and total distance).
- You can ask us to book a vehicle for you, we will provide on request.
- Use Public transport - Take a train to Lonavala OR Kamshet Station, from there Shared cabs . autos are available at ₹300-500 per head one way and Private Cabs and Jeeps are available at ₹1300-1500 one way.
*There is Ample and free parking space available at the campsite.
Q) How do I know my booking is confirmed?
Ans) Once you "BUY NOW" you will get a confirmation voucher from our end which indicates that your booking has been confirmed.
Q) How do I know that I am going to get a good service?
Ans) We verify the local operators after vetting them carefully by conducting quality and background checks to make sure they have the proper resources to operate legally, sustainably and believe in providing value for money.
- You may opt for additonal meals like BBQ, Lunch etc. Prices will be given depeding on the menu you prefer and what is available.
- Additonal activities like trekking, adventure etc maybe available on request.
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.
Why should you choose this campsite?
- If you are looking to get away from the daily monotony of life and party in the outdoors along with gaining a basic camping experience at the same time, this is the perfect place for you
- This campsite is beside the lake
- It's a well developed vast area of land equipped with all facilities that are requried for basic camping
- Live acoustic music every weekend
- This campsite is pet friendly
- This campsite is ideal for groups of friends and corporates looking at a budget camping experience
If you are looking at having some peace of mind from your Day to Day Activity, go here! It was an almost perfect weekend getaway for us.
perfect location for camping with beautiful view of lake surrounded by mountains!!!!!!!!!!!management was good. staff is always around to help and serve very willingly.Overall good camping experience
We had an amazing Camp stay. The view of the lake was awesome. The quality of food was also good. Humbly advise you all to visit this place.
A nice place to hangout with friends In affordable rate..Veg and non veg dinners were available. Barbecue was also there. though the food quality was ok..overall experience was good