*Starting Rs 1199 per person
Scenic Camping Beside Pawna Lake
Camp Code: NR01
Located beside the Pawna Lake, this campsite is near to both Mumbai and Pune (around 120kms from Mumbai and 60kms from Pune). A perfect picnic spot for families, groups, corporates and those looking for a relaxing weekend getaway from the city, camping with us includes leaving all your troubles behind, enjoying the starry nights, comforting bonfires, hot piping BBQ’s, scrumptious food, great music and most of all the company of lovely people.
- Accommodation is in Camping tents which are equipped with blankets, foam sleeping mats and pillows (twin / triple sharing as per group size).
- Meals Included are Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (Veg OR Non Veg platter of 200gms per person), Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain options available) and Breakfast on Day 2.
- Activities available at the camp are - Bonfire, Indoor / Outdoor games at like archery, cricket, dartboard, volleyball, badminton, carrom etc.
- Common Western style washrooms and bathing faciltiies.
- Plug and Play Music System available
- Electricity and Charging facilties available.
Q) How safe is the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is completely safe and secure for both male and female guests. Local staff is always available at the campsite to take care of any issues or concerns you may have.
Q) How far is the campsite?
Ans) From Mumbai its around a 120kms and From Pune Around 60kms by road.
Q) Where is the campsite located and How do I reach the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is located beside pawna lake, Google locations and directions shall be shared with you upon confirming the booking. Travel options are available as below:
- You can get your own vehicle. (Car / Scooters and Bikes) - Road to the campsite is average - last few kms are rocky but accessible.
- Book an Ola Outstation or Uber which should roughly cost about ₹3500 per vehicle (variable depending on the type and total distance).
- You can ask us to book a vehicle for you, we will provide on request.
- Use Public transport - Take a train to Lonavala OR Kamshet Station, from there Shared cabs . autos are available at ₹300-500 per head one way and Private Cabs and Jeeps are available at ₹1300-1500 one way.
*There is Ample and free parking space available at the campsite.
Q) How do I know my booking is confirmed?
Ans) Once you "BUY NOW" you will get a confirmation voucher from our end which indicates that your booking has been confirmed.
Q) How do I know that I am going to get a good service?
Ans) We verify the local operators after vetting them carefully by conducting quality and background checks to make sure they have the proper resources to operate legally, sustainably and believe in providing value for money.
- You may opt for additonal meals like BBQ, Lunch etc. Prices will be given depeding on the menu you prefer and what is available.
- Additonal activities like trekking, adventure etc maybe available on request.
Thakursai , Mumbai , Maharashtra
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.
Why should you choose this campsite?
- This campsite right beside the lake, you get a lake view from the campsite
- It's a well developed small area of land equipped with all facilities that are requried for basic camping
- This campsite is pet friendly
- This campsite is ideal for couples and groups of friends looking at a budget camping experience