Camp Magic Forest, Wada, Near Mumbai
wada, mumbai, maharashtra
Away yet close from the madness and routine, spread across 50 acres of pollution free land amidst Mango, Chikoo, Coconut and Corn and Rice plantation our Wada Camp offers immense scope to explore the possibilities the way one wants. Camp’s locale is rural, rugged and unexplored and it gives the campers an experience and thrills of a rural life, farm life, and adventure and water activities on the same platter.
Itinerary (2 Days , 19 Hrs )
- Arrive at the campsite - Refresh & Relax
- Have a scrumptious lunch and begin your adventure after a little bout of relaxation
- Evenings are follwed by some light snacks to energise you after all the adventure
- Succeeded by a dinner and roaring bonfire followed by a goodnights sleep
Treat yourself to a hearty breakfast with tea / coffee and depart, we look forward to seeing you again
- Accommodation - Coleman tents (2/3 sharing) / Karvy Huts (2/3/4 sharing) / Dorms (32 Sharing) - As per customers choice & availability at the time of booking
- Meals - ( Veg & Non Veg Buffet ) Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner,
- Activities – Flying Fox, Commando Crossing, Burma Bridge, Obstacle Course, Trust Track, Trek & Rain dance with music.
- Adventure & Safety Equipment + Expertise Charges.
- Common Amenities - washrooms, access to dining area etc..
- Electricity and Charging facilties available.
MEAL SUPPLEMENTS (all rates on a “per person” basis)
1. Extra Breakfast - ₹ 200/-
2. Additional Lunch OR Dinner(Per Person Per Meal):- ₹ 350/-
3. High Tea - ₹ 100/- • Starters @ INR 500 per head (2 Vegetarian and 1 Non Vegetarian starters with soft drinks)
4. Driver / Attendant Meals(Veg Only)₹ 300/- per person day plan& ₹ 550/- overnight
ADD ON ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE (all rates on a “per person” basis)
1. Team Building (Quote provided after inputs like No of participation, Programme Objectives etc).
2. Raft Building & Rowing @ INR 450 per head.
3. Warli Art or Basket Weaving workshop @ INR 200 per head for each (for 45 minutes session).
4. Cultural programme by villagers @ INR 10000 (Folk Dance with Tarpa or Dhol)
5. Bullock Cart @ INR 200 per head / Tractor Ride @ INR 2500 for 30 min
(For all activities above we require a minimum participation of 8)
6. Trek to the Khoj Fort @ INR 600 per head (minimum participation of 20 required)
7. DJ Music @ INR 10000 (Music Hours strictly between 2000-2230)
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.