Camping At Maval, Takve Lake
kanhe, mumbai, maharashtra
MINIMUM 6 PEOPLE FOR BOOKINGS!!!
18 acres of pristine camping land in the foothills of the Western Ghats, known for their scenic beauty, riverine landscapes and breathtaking views. It is set up on the banks of the perennial Andra lake, which are a world renowned Biodiversity Hotspot, facilitating a variety of ecological experiences for the campsite visitors.
Itinerary (2 Days , 22 Hrs )
- Arrival at the campsite - Refresh & Relax
- Lunch time & relaxation
- Some adrenaline pumping games
Treat yourself to a simple but hearty breakfast with tea / coffee and depart, we look forward to seeing you again
- Accommodation - Swiss Tents (7-Sharing) OR Dorms (15-Sharing) as per availability & group size.
- Meals - (Veg) Breakfast Buffet, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner.
- Activities - Kayaking, River Swimming & River Crossing. Adventure & Safety Equipment + Expertise Charges.
- Common Amenities - Western style washrooms, access to dining area etc.
- Electricity and Charging facilties available.
MEAL SUPPLEMENTS (all rates on a “per person” basis)
- Non Veg meals / BBQ @ ₹450 per head per meal
- For min 20 pax: Non veg meal@ ₹200 per head per meal.
- Driver / Attendant charges @ ₹500 per head (All meals)
ADD ON ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE (all rates on a “per person” basis)
- Kayaking - ₹250/-
- River Swim - ₹100/-
- River Crossing - ₹200/-
- Burma bridge- ₹300/-
- Zipline - ₹250/-
- Rappelling - ₹250/- (on Wall)
- Rock Climbing - ₹250/- (on Climbing Wall)
- Obstacle course(7 Activities) - ₹450/-
- Archery - ₹100/-
- Rifle Shooting - ₹100/-
- Farm Tour & Gardening workshop - ₹200/-
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the booked date will avail a full refund.
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the booked date will avail a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the booked date will avail no refund.
- No shows will also avail no refund.
- Date / name changes will be solely at the discretion of the management.
- Refunds generally take 7-10 to reflect in your account / mode of payment.
Nice place for an overnight trip...group discounts with few activities like kayaking, zipline, swimming, etc....
Team did a great job... Keep up the good work...we had lots of fun....very well organized and planned
It was amazing. Very clean and tidy. Good food. Average activities. Can visit for team outing
The experience with the nature here is truly mesmerizing!!
Nice location of the camp! Its well maintained with respect to nature lovers The adventure sports are good.... Nature beauty at its best.
The view here is too good. Activities are also good. Food is limited but in best in quality.
Decent set up but food is very basic and package cost not worth it....only veg meals given....
Beautiful place for team building , fun activities for corporate teams...
must visit with your group...very good place...adventure activities are awesome...gave me a full adrenaline rush..
Staff is friendly and the activities are good over here....they have 7 sharing tents for stay and / or dormitories...so only groups are allowed...with the kind of setup they have going in a group would be more fun...
very nice place for picnic activities..
Amazing decision to get away and choose Sperto. Best possible experience for camping. Amazing location, so quiet, natural beauty and sweet people to share the experience with. Must go
A great place to visit....we had enjoy alottt...All activities were excellent including food...Thank u for ur guidance and support to make our picnic enjoyable...