2 Days , 22 Hrs
*Starting Rs 1850 per person
Camping At Maval, Takve Lake
18 acres of pristine camping land in the foothills of the Western Ghats, known for their scenic beauty, riverine landscapes and breathtaking views. It is set up on the banks of the perennial Andra lake, which are a world renowned Biodiversity Hotspot, facilitating a variety of ecological experiences for the campsite visitors.
- Accommodation - Swiss Tents (7-Sharing) OR Dorms (15-Sharing) as per availability & group size.
- Meals - (Veg) Breakfast Buffet, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner.
- Activities - Kayaking, River Swimming & River Crossing. Adventure & Safety Equipment + Expertise Charges.
- Common Amenities - Western style washrooms, access to dining area etc.
Group size: 70
Age Groups Terms: 3 Years and Above
- Burma bridge- 300/-₹ per person. Zipline- 250/-₹ per person.
- Paintball - 400/- ₹(50 Pellets each) ( available on prior booking only) per person.
- Rappelling - 250/-₹ (on Wall) per person.
- Rock Climbing- 250/- ₹(on Climbing Wall) per person.
- Obstacle course(7 Activities)- 450/-₹ per person.
- Archery - 100/-₹ per person. Rifle Shooting - 100/-₹ per person.
- Farm Tour & Gardening workshop - 200/- ₹ per person.
- Trekking - 100/-₹ per person (Min 10 pax).
Kanhe , Mumbai , Maharashtra
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the booked date will avail a full refund.
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the booked date will avail a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the booked date will avail no refund.
- No shows will also avail no refund.
- Date / name changes will be solely at the discretion of the management.
- Refunds generally take 7-10 to reflect in your account / mode of payment.
A great place to visit....we had enjoy alottt...All activities were excellent including food...Thank u for ur guidance and support to make our picnic enjoyable...