Budget Camping At Lakeview Pawna Camp
thakursai, mumbai, maharashtra
Located beside the Pawna Lake, this campsite is near to both Mumbai and Pune (around 120kms from Mumbai and 60kms from Pune). A perfect picnic spot for those looking for a relaxing weekend getaway from the city, camping with us includes leaving all your troubles behind, enjoying the starry nights, comforting bonfires, hot piping BBQ’s, scrumptious food, great music and most of all the company of lovely people.
Itinerary (2 Days )
- You'll be Camping under the stars.
- We have Indoor / Outdoor games like Cricket, Archery, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Playing Cards, Chess etc to keep you busy.
- If you are an adventurous soul you can also go for a trek to the Tikona / Lohagad or Tung forts which are the closest to our site.
- Accommodation - Tents on Twin / triple sharing
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Common Amenities - Use of common washrooms (western style and clean).
- Activities - Indoor / Outdoor games at like cricket, dartboard, volleyball, badminton, carrom etc.
- Live Music (only on weekends)
- Ample parking available at the campsite.
- You can get your own vehicle or book an Ola Outstation or Uber which should roughly cost about INR 3500 per vehicle (variable depending on the type and total distance).
- Scooters, motorcycles and bikes can access these roads.
- BBQ (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain options available) - ₹350 per head (250gms marinated material plus grilling equipment).
- Evening tea & snacks - ₹50 per head.
- Lunch / Dinner (Buffet – Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian and Jain options available on request) - ₹300 per head. Breakfast - ₹150 per head.
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.
Stay was adventurous..Really superb atmosphere. Everyone enjoyed the location
Excellent facilities, beautiful place..everything went smoothly and ok..We enjoyed the live music session alot..I recommend this place