Bhutan 6D / 5N Tour Package (Ex Mumbai/Pune)
This is a Group Tour Package Suited For Solo as well as Budget travelers
Group departure dates available on request
This package can be customized for a Couple, Family & Corporate Tours
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PACKAGE
Bhutan - The Buddhist Himalayan Kingdom has unsurpassed scenic majesty and vibrant culture. The kingdom is still regarded as one of the last Shangri-la’s in the Himalayan region and is the living heritage of Buddhism.
Travel style ages: 24-40
Cities covered :
- Thimphu - 1 Night
- Punakha - 2 Nights
- Paro - 2 Nights
Total package cost will be Land package cost ₹16999 + Airfare approx ₹10000 - 12000 (Airfare is subject to change according to your dates)
Itinerary (6 Days )
Paro Airport – Thimphu Sightseeing (Distance, 65 km, / Driving Time, 2 hrs, / Altitude of Thimphu, 2350 m)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft,) the capital city of Bhutan, On arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion), including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present
- Overnight stay at Thimphu
Thimphu – Punakha Sightseeing (Distance, 77 km / Driving Time, 3 hrs / Altitude of Punakha, 1310 m)
- After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 m), to view the higher Himalayas, Arrival at Punakha check-in at the hotel
- Afternoon visit Punakha Dzong, Punakha
- After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility”, Evening free for leisure
- Overnight stay will be at Punakha
Excursion to Gangtey (Phobjikha) (Distance, 78 km, One way / Driving Time, 3 hrs, / Altitude of Chele-La-Pass, 3810 m)
- After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft,), Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north, It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan, You can also visit Gangtey Gompha, Evening return back
- Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue
Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing (Distance, 140 km, / Driving Time, 5 hrs, / Altitude of Paro, 2280 m)
- After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft,), On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park - The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants and animals including endangered species
- On arrival check-in at the hotel
- Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc, Rinpung Dzong, Evening free for leisure
- Overnight stay at Paro
- After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong, Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery.
- Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Paro Airport After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast on all days at the hotel
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot) Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Permit for Bhutan
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan, A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue
- Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from the Home Ministry of Bhutan
- No charge will be applicable for this permit
- Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child
- This special permit is given only after the guest has entered Bhutan
- Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt holidays
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability Otherwise, we will confirm a similar category
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 01st June 2019 to 30th March 2019 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag
- We at Sperto promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services
- Creta or Similar for 2-3 Pax
- Ertiga or Similar for 4-6 Pax
- Hiace or Similar for 7 & above Pax
Tour Starting or Ending from Bhutan (Fly In & Fly Out) Packages: We provide exclusive Bhutan AC vehicles in all packages
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card
- Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan It is illegal
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan
We were absolutely delighted to have tour with this company. From the time when we first contacted the company via call, everything was so perfect. Hotels & staffs on two hotels I stayed in were very nice and friendly. Itinerary was flexible.It was good trip. Planning to come back to Bhutan again in the future.
This trip was amazing and the guide and driver did their best. A wonderful country with wonderful people. We loved Thimphu and Paro most and enjoyed shopping on the streets. Indian restaurants are there..but you will not get the same taste as India.
It was an excellent holiday..was a once in a lifetime experience..It was amazing value for money -Well planned. Our guide was very knowledgeable, with good English. The hotels in Bhutan were all very good. I would certainly recommend others
We had an incredible journey through Bhutan and the Sperto team was very helpful and flexible with the many last-minute changes. Bhutan is very beautiful and a prime travel destination.We would recommend anyone to visit.
Sperto team was very flexible, responsive and professional. We especially enjoyed visiting the various temples and learning more about Buddhism..Covered all important cities. The scenery in Bhutan was amazing.