Bhutan 5D / 4N Tour Package(Phuentsholing 1N – Thimphu 1N – Paro 2N)
The Buddhist Himalayan Kingdom has unsurpassed scenic majesty and vibrant culture. The kingdom is still regarded as one of the last Shangri-la’s in the Himalayan region and is the living heritage of Buddhism.
Sandwiched in the Himalayas between India, Nepal and the Tibet region of China, shares the world’s greatest mountains which makes it an exotic tourist destination. The Bhutanese have safeguarded their ancient way of life, beautiful Dzongs, temples, and houses with architecture found nowhere else in the world, which adds up to the call to Bhutan.
Thimphu is the capital city & Paro which is at a 2 hours drive from Thimphu is the only airport in the country. Phuentsholing is an Indo-Bhutan border town and is one of the entry points to Bhutan by surface from India.
Itinerary (5 Days )
JP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Phuentsholing (Distance, 170 km, / Driving Time, 5 hrs, / Altitude of Phuentsholing, 293 mt)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India, It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains,
- On arrival check-in at the hotel & Overnight stay at Phuentsholing
Phuentsholing – Thimphu (Distance, 176 km, / Driving Time, 6 hrs, / Altitude of Thimphu, 2350 m)
- After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft,) the capital city of Bhutan
- On arrival check-in at the hotel, In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion)
- Overnight stay at Thimphu
Thimphu Sightseeing – Paro (Distance, 65 km, / Driving Time, 2 hrs, / Altitude of Paro, 2280 m)
- After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King's Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum, Afternoon transfer to Paro (7,483 ft)
- On arrival check-in at the hotel
- Overnight stay at Paro
- After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities, Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro
- Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong - The Dzong was destroyed by fire in 1951 and is now preserved as heritage site & Kyichu Lhakhang - one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan.
- Overnight stay at Paro
Paro Airport After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as mentioned above).
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot) Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Permit for Bhutan
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan, A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability Otherwise we will confirm a similar category
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 01st June 2019 to 30th March 2020 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag
- We at Sperto promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services
- Creta or Similar for 2-3 Pax
- Ertiga or Similar for 4-6 Pax
- Hiace or Similar for 7 & above Pax
Tour Starting or Ending from Bhutan (Fly In & Fly Out) Packages: We provide exclusive Bhutan AC vehicles in all packages
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card
- Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan It is illegal
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan
Seriously..Bhutan is happiest country in the world...lots of things to follow and learn from this beautiful country..It was an amazing trip..I hope to visit again soon.
I had a fantastic trip to Bhutan with my family. We had the most comfortable time at Bhutan. Thank you Team sperto for your arrangement. I highly recommended this trip to all who wish to visit Bhutan