Awesome Pawna Lakeside Camping Experience
Located beside the Pawna Lake, this campsite is near to both Mumbai and Pune (around 120kms from Mumbai and 60kms from Pune). A perfect picnic spot for families, groups, corporates and those looking for a relaxing weekend getaway from the city, camping with us includes leaving all your troubles behind, enjoying the starry nights, comforting bonfires, hot piping BBQ’s, scrumptious food, great music and most of all the company of lovely people.
Itinerary (2 Days )
- Check-in by 4PM, refresh yourselves with evening tea and snacks and soak in the beautiful scenery (Flexible)
- Enjoy limited starters veg OR non-veg as per your selection
- Rest of the evening at leisure to chill, relax and absorb yourself in the scenery.
- Dinner is laid out by 10PM.
- Wakeup to a beautiful morning, refresh yourself with Breakfast and Tea / Coffee.
- Click a couple of selifes and photos and save those memories
- Checkout around 11AM. (Flexible)
- Accommodation is in Camping tents which are equipped with blankets, foam sleeping mats and pillows (2/ 3 / 4 / 6 / 8 sharing as per group size).
- Evening tea & snacks
- Starters (One Veg OR One Non Veg serving per person)
- Unlimited Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited Buffet Breakfast on Day 2.
- Activities available at the camp are - Bonfire, Indoor / Outdoor games at like archery, cricket, dartboard, volleyball, badminton, carrom etc.
- DJ Night on New Years Eve
- Common Western style washrooms and bathing faciltiies.
- Electricity and Charging facilties available.
Q) How safe is the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is completely safe and secure for both male and female guests. Local staff is always available at the campsite to take care of any issues or concerns you may have.
Q) How far is the campsite?
Ans) From Mumbai its around a 120kms and From Pune Around 60kms by road.
Q) Where is the campsite located and How do I reach the campsite?
Ans) Campsite is located beside pawna lake, Google locations and directions shall be shared with you upon confirming the booking. Travel options are available as below:
- You can get your own vehicle. (Car / Scooters and Bikes) - Road to the campsite is average - last few kms are rocky but accessible.
- Book an Ola Outstation or Uber which should roughly cost about ₹3500 per vehicle (variable depending on the type and total distance).
- You can ask us to book a vehicle for you, we will provide on request.
- Use Public transport - Take a train to Lonavala OR Kamshet Station, from there Shared cabs . autos are available at ₹300-500 per head one way and Private Cabs and Jeeps are available at ₹1300-1500 one way.
*There is Ample and free parking space available at the campsite.
Q) How do I know my booking is confirmed?
Ans) Once you "BUY NOW" you will get a confirmation voucher from our end which indicates that your booking has been confirmed.
Q) How do I know that I am going to get a good service?
Ans) We verify the local operators after vetting them carefully by conducting quality and background checks to make sure they have the proper resources to operate legally, sustainably and believe in providing value for money.
- You may opt for additonal meals like BBQ, Lunch etc. Prices will be given depeding on the menu you prefer and what is available.
- Additonal activities like trekking, adventure etc maybe available on request.
- Less than 48 hours from the trip date – No Refund.
- 15-20 days prior to the trip – 50% refund.
- More than 20 days prior to the trip – No Cancellation charge.
we were all ladies group, its safe location and staff is helpful. Every group has there separate area and tents are also comfortable...food could be better but all in all for the price they charge isnt bad.
Great place. we conducted our team outing here, had a lot of fun, setup is nice, location is also good. They have proper washrooms also and staff is helpful. They arranged good team building games also for us. Food was also tasty. Its worth visiting once atleast.
Good location, a little inside although its worth it as its beside the lake only and less crowded also. BBQ could have been a little better but rest was good. Overall we enjoyed the trip.
awesome place...we enjoyed a lot..but bring your own drinks an all as they dont have and place is inside so getting it later will take time...
Awesome place to hang out. Best part is bikes can go even though the access road is a bit rocky but still managable. Live music around bonfire was the best part, we enjoyed to the fullest
good food....awesome location beside lake...recommended
Awesome place for all camping lovers.must visiting place and above all a very good management and service. Washrooms also good, less crowd..Keep up the good work guys..will visit again for sure..
Good experience, location is beside lake only so thats one good part, food was good, it was our friends birthday so they arranged birthday cake and all also for us, helpful staff.
We had a lot of fun, the staff is very helpful, tents are also comfortable, location is the best part, its a little inside but worth it....
great experience, enjoyed to the fullest
good food....awesome view and big place and good service. staff is also very helpful