8 Days Ladakh Bike Trip
Ladakh , Leh , Ladakh
Ladakh is one of the most unexplored regions of the Tibetan Plateau. This motorbike expedition Ladakh is an unprecedented chance to experience the charm of the region. The evenings are spent in beautiful locations, making the whole experience magical. Bike trip to Ladakh is one trip which you must take at least once in your life time. This itinerary has been well-researched and carefully formulated after looking back at several of our trips in the past.
Itinerary (8 Days )
- Arrival Leh. Arrival Leh, Our driver com representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh.
- Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh.
- Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
- Excursion to Sham Valley (150 Kms round trip) Morning after breakfast drive for sightseeing.
- Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river.
- Just before reaching Leh visit Spituk& Ladakh Hall of fame.
- Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
- SIGHTSEEING POINTS:- MAGNETIC HILL, GURUDWARA SHRI PATTHAR SAHIB, CONFLUENCE OF THE ZANSKAR & INDUS, LADAKH HALL OF FAME, SPITUK
- Leh - Nubra Via Khardungla Pass (140 Kms , 5 – 6 hrs) Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass.
- Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder.
- You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own).
- Later if time permits visit Hunder and Diskit monasteries and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
- SIGHTSEEING POINT:- KHARDUNGLA PASS,DESKIT VILLAGE , DESKIT GOMPA, HUNDAR VILLAGE.
- Excurstion to Turtuk After Breakfast drive to Turtuk, after sightseeing drive to Nubra, Over night at Hotel .
- Turtuk is a village in the Leh district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is located in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River.
- Turtuk gram panchayat is the northernmost village of India. Turtuk was under Pakistan's control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area.
- It is predominantly a Muslim village, and residents speak languages including Balti, Ladakhi and Urdu.
- Turtuk is the last outpost in India after which the Pakistan-controlled Gilgit-Baltistan begins.
- Turtuk is one of the gateways to the Siachen Glacier
- Nubra - Pangong Morning after Breakfast proceed for Pangong.
- After reach check-in at camp. Evening relax, Dinner & Overnight at hotel,tent.
- THE PANGONG LAKE : The main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 M).
- A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted, is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake, but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water.
- Above Spangmik are the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range.
- Pangong - Tsomoriri After breakfast drive for Tsomo-riri Lake (alt: 15,000 ft.) driving through Mahe Bridge.
- Tsomoriri Lake (28 km long & about 8 km wide) is the breeding ground of many migratory birds including the rare bar-headed geese.
- Dinner & overnight in fixed camp or Guest House.
- Tsomoriri – Leh After breakfast drive Leh via visit Tsokar Lake, a salt lake system in the Rupsho plateau which is home of the Changa nomads and support many rare wild life species.
- After sightseeing of the area take the Manali-Leh road to return to Leh.
- Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
- Airport Departure. Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to back home.
1. Accommodation in Base Category room at:
- 3 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh,
- 2 night stay at specified hotels, tent in Nubra,
- 1 night stay at specified hotels, tent in Pangong,
- 1 night stay at specified hotels, tent in Tsomoriri.
2. Stay on MAP Basis. (7 breakfasts and 7 dinners)
3. Arrival , Departure transfers by 01 NAC Van , Travera , Sumo , Xylo , Qualis (as per availability from Taxi Union)
4. 2 Bike for 4 people // 3 Bike for 6 People ( without Fuel)
5. Driver com assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
6. Mics. charges are inclusive like • Toll Tax • Parking •Driver Allowance •Green Fees, Environment Fees , Wild Life & Red cross fees •Govt. Tax
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
- Cancellation charge of Rs 1000 will be levied per person if booking is confirmed.
- Within 29 Days there will be 01 night retention.
- Within 15 Days there will be 50% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid.
- In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any services not utilized .
- Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.
Airfares Trainfare Lunch Oxygen Cylinder @ Rs 500-1000 Per Day as per rental basis Please do let us know if you required the same on prior basis as it is not available in the vehicle Any Non-Indian Passport holder permit fees will be @ INR 1500 per person (minimum 02 person) Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature Transportation is not on disposal basis It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay , cancellation , hike in fare, strike, curfew or any other natural calamities (like: road block) or any emergency evacuation expenses If there are any changes in itinerary due to the above circumstance, guest will have to pay directly over there as per uses There is no refund if the tour not complete due to reason of any natural calamities or any personal reason Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section