6 Days Dubai And Abudhabi With Ferrari World
Cities Covered:DubaiAbu Dhabi
Dubai's dynamics are always transient and ever-changing with its constant urge to construct something better and bigger than the previous. If there was a Palm Island, Nakheel thought of the World Island. Burj Al Arab seemed too timid when Burj Khalifa cropped up, distancing itself to being a loner in the crowd. Dubai constantly dwells in a suppressive competition with itself trying to magnetize tourists to a dreamy world of attractions and unheard of luxuries.
It is a city of skyscrapers, ports, and beaches, where big business takes place alongside sun-seeking tourism. Because of its large expatriate population, it feels like a Middle Eastern melting pot, and the atmosphere is generally tolerant
Itinerary (6 Days )
Arrive Dubai – Evening Dhow Cruise - Marina with Dinner
- Arrival in Dubai, check into your hotel.
- In the evening, get set sail on the Dhow Cruise. See Dubai by night in the way it is famous for, with its beautifully illuminated skyline passing by as you have your Indian dinner in the floating restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel in Dubai.
- Dinner on Dhow Cruise.
Guided City tour of Dubai & Evening Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner.
- After Breakfast proceed for a half-day city tour of Dubai.
- There is no better way to explore Dubai than with this Dubai City sightseeing tour that lets you see the contrasting sides of its character – the modern side and the historical side.
- Even the cultural heritage of Dubai is equally charming, and the architectural brilliance it exhibits is remarkable. This 4-hour tour across the grand land of Dubai will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai and leave on a quest to explore the historical side of Dubai.
- Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum on this sightseeing tour of Dubai.
- Then, proceed to visit Dubai Creek that still holds the old-world charm.
- From there, visit one of the most gorgeous mosques in the world – Jumeirah Mosque.
Burj Khalifa 124th Floor and Dubai Aquarium Visit
- After breakfast we proceed to the The mesmeric Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and soars 828 metres through the clouds and into the sky to offer staggering vistas across Dubi and beyond.
- We take you to the 124th Floor after which you also visit the enchanting Dubai Aquarium.
- Return back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Bollywood Theme Park and VR Park
- Enjoy Dubai Bollywood Theme park styled like a Bollywood set, with rides, stunt shows & performances.
- Later Visit VR park and experience Virtual reality like never before.
Abu Dhabi city tour with Grand Mosque and Ferrari World
- After Breakfast Check out the Hotel and load the luggage in the coach, then we procced to Abu Dhabi approx 1 Hour and 30 Minutes from Dubai.
- After reaching Abu Dhabi we will continue with the city tour visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - This architectural work of art is one of the world's largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshipers.
- Later proceed to Emirates Palace, Presidential palace etc as mentioned in Inclusions.
- Entry to Ferrari World Included after the SIC tour ends.
- Later head back to hotel in Abudhabi for an Overnight stay.
After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
- 5 nights stay with daily breakfast
- Airport Transfers on Private Basis (Dubai (DXB to DXB) Airport)
- Hotel accomodation 2 star/ 3 star/ 4 star (ass per package)
- Sightseeing & tours as per itinerary on SIC Basis
- Dhow Cruise - Marina with Dinner
- Half Day Dubai city tour - Includes Below
- Drive through - Meena Bazaar, Shindagha area , Union Flag Pool , Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Water Canal Project, Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai College, Dubai Tram Line, Dubai Media City, Jumeirah area - Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi, Burj Al Arab, Souq Madinat Jumeirah, Palm island, Dubai Marina / JBR
- Photo Stop at Jumeirah Beach / Burj Al Arab (Photo Opportunity) (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx)
- Stop for One Way Monorail (as per your booking selection)
- Photo Stop at The Pointe, Dubai’s iconic waterfront destination set at the tip of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah
- Photo stop opposite Cayan Tower Dubai Marina (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx)
- Al Barsha, Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Downtown / Business Bay
- Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa
- Zabeel Park / Dubai Frame
- Abu Dhabi city tour Includes as below:
- Drive through Dubai
- Arrive at Abu Dhabi- Capital of United Arab Emirates
- Photo Stop at Ferrari World (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Photo / Shopping Stop at Dates Market- Local market with an enormous selection of different dates, both fresh and
- dried, you’ll have a hard time choosing which delicious variety to take home! (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Stop for Lunch
- Drive through Corniche area
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace (Photo Opportunity) (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Drive through Presidential Palace & Bateen Area
- Photo Stop at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Stop Duration 45 Mins Approx.)
- Drive back to Dubai
- Ferrari Park general pass
- 124th floor Burj Khalifa ( Non-Prime Hours) and Dubai Aquarium Tickets
- Bollywood Park visit and VR Park visit
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- All tours and transfer as per itinerary SIC basis
- UAE 5% VAT
- Within 29 Days there will be 100% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.