5 Days Classic Dubai And Abudhabi Tour
dubai and abudhabi, dubai
Cities Covered:DubaiAbu Dhabi
Package cost may vary because of the hotel surcharges for days between 25th Dec to 2 Jan
Dubai's dynamics are always transient and ever-changing with its constant urge to construct something better and bigger than the previous. If there was a Palm Island, Nakheel thought of the World Island. Burj Al Arab seemed too timid when Burj Khalifa cropped up, distancing itself to being a loner in the crowd. Dubai constantly dwells in a suppressive competition with itself trying to magnetize tourists to a dreamy world of attractions and unheard of luxuries.
It is a city of skyscrapers, ports, and beaches, where big business takes place alongside sun-seeking tourism. Because of its large expatriate population, it feels like a Middle Eastern melting pot, and the atmosphere is generally tolerant.
Itinerary (5 Days )
Arrive Dubai – Evening Dhow Cruise - Marina with Dinner
- Arrival in Dubai, check into your hotel.
- In the evening, get set sail on the Dhow Cruise. See Dubai by night in the way it is famous for, with its beautifully illuminated skyline passing by as you have your Indian dinner in the floating restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel in Dubai.
- Dinner on Dhow Cruise.
Guided City tour of Dubai & Evening Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner.
- After Breakfast proceed for a half-day city tour of Dubai.
- There is no better way to explore Dubai than with this Dubai City sightseeing tour that lets you see the contrasting sides of its character – the modern side and the historical side.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai and leave on a quest to explore the historical side of Dubai. Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum on this sightseeing tour of Dubai.
- Then, proceed to visit Dubai Creek that still holds the old-world charm.
- From there, visit one of the most gorgeous mosques in the world – Jumeirah Mosque.
- Post that, ride to the recently built world of Dubai dotted with wonderful architectural specimens.
- A drive on Sheikh Zayed Road will let you gaze at the captivating structures and skyscrapers erected on both sides of the road.
- Visit one of the world’s most iconic buildings, Hotel Burj Al Arab, located on Jumeirah Island.
- After that, you will be taken to the largest artificial island in the world – The Palm Islands – where a visit to Hotel palm Atlantis awaits you.
- Besides, tour the iconic Jumeirah Island and, of course, the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa.
- After lunch we take you on a Desert Safari Tour.
- Your Desert Safari tour includes an exciting safari by a 4-Wheel Drive over desert dunes.
- At the Camp, you can also get dressed for the occasion by wearing traditional Bedouin male or female garments, and also have Henna (temporary tattoo) decorate your hands, legs and feet and smoke flavored sheesha.
- Enjoy a scintillating belly dance performance and have a delicious veg / non-veg barbeque dinner.
- Overnight at the hotel in Dubai.
Burj Khalifa 124th Floor and Dubai Aquarium Visit
- After breakfast we proceed to the The mesmeric Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and soars 828 metres through the clouds and into the sky to offer staggering vistas across Dubi and beyond.
- We take you to the 124th Floor after which you also visit the enchanting Dubai Aquarium.
- Return back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Dubai- Abu Dhabi city tour with Grand Mosque
- After Breakfast Check out the Hotel and load the luggage in the coach, then we procced to Abu Dhabi approx 1 Hour and 30 Minutes from Dubai.
- After reaching Abu Dhabi we will continue with the city tour visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - This architectural work of art is one of the world's largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshipers.
- Later proceed to Emirates Palace, Presidential palace etc as mentioned in Inclusions. After the City Tour return back to Dubai.
- After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home.
- It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
- 4 nights stay with daily breakfast
- Hotel accomodation 2 star/ 3 star/ 4 star (ass per package)
- Airport Transfers on Private Basis (Dubai (DXB to DXB) Airport)
- Sightseeing & tours as per itinerary on SIC Basis
- Dhow Cruise - Marina with Dinner
- Half Day Dubai city tour - Includes Below
- Drive through - Meena Bazaar, Shindagha area , Union Flag Pool , Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Water Canal Project, Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai College, Dubai Tram Line, Dubai Media City, Jumeirah area - Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi, Burj Al Arab, Souq Madinat Jumeirah, Palm island, Dubai Marina / JBR
- Photo Stop at Jumeirah Beach / Burj Al Arab (Photo Opportunity) (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx)
- Stop for One Way Monorail (as per your booking selection)
- Photo Stop at The Pointe, Dubai’s iconic waterfront destination set at the tip of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah
- Photo stop opposite Cayan Tower Dubai Marina (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx)
- Al Barsha, Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Downtown / Business Bay
- Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa
- Zabeel Park / Dubai Frame
- Abu Dhabi city tour Includes as below:
- Drive through Dubai
- Arrive at Abu Dhabi- Capital of United Arab Emirates
- Photo Stop at Ferrari World (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Photo / Shopping Stop at Dates Market- Local market with an enormous selection of different dates, both fresh and
- dried, you’ll have a hard time choosing which delicious variety to take home! (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Stop for Lunch
- Drive through Corniche area
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace (Photo Opportunity) (Stop Duration 15 Mins Approx.)
- Drive through Presidential Palace & Bateen Area
- Photo Stop at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Stop Duration 45 Mins Approx.)
- Drive back to Dubai
- 124th floor Burj Khalifa ( Non-Prime Hours) and Dubai Aquarium Tickets
- Bollywood Park visit
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Return DXB airport transfer on Private basis
- All tours and transfer as per itinerary SIC basis
- UAE 5% VAT
- Within 30 Days there will be 100% retention.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.
Our Dubai tour was amazing. The experience was beyond expectations..We absolutely loved dhow cruise with dinner..transportation for the trip was always on time and professionally staffed..We would highly recommend this tour! Great value for your money.
Thanks Sperto for such an amazing experience.The accommodations selected were all very nice.There was a nice variation in the activities. We covered the most significant landmarks and activities in Dubai.