12 Days Delhi To Srinagar Group Adventure Bike Trip With Rafting, Bonfire And Shikara Ride
Ladakh is one of the most unexplored regions of the Tibetan Plateau. This motorbike expedition Ladakh is an unprecedented chance to experience the charm of the region. The evenings are spent in beautiful locations, making the whole experience magical. Bike trip to Ladakh is one trip which you must take at least once in your life time. This itinerary has been well-researched and carefully formulated after looking back at several of our trips in the past.
Itinerary (12 Days )
- DELHI TO MAANLIBY BUS The journey is for your transfer from Delhi to Manali.
- Take a comfortable overnight journey to Manali.
- No meals included today.
- Manali Arrival & Sightseeing on arrival at Manali Bus Stand meet our representative will meet and escort you to hotel in Manali.
- Based your arrival time one can enjoy the breakfast or lunch at a nearby Hotel (We will have 3 slots for the pickup and we will schedule this as per the travelers joining the trip.
- We will notify this 3 days prior to the arrival. In case if these time does not match your arrival timings then we will request you to report at the hotel directly at your own cost).
- If you wish, then you can go for start sightseeing at your own or do some last-minute shopping for your Ladakh expenditure or take some rest at the hotel in Leh.
- Early morning drive to Jispa, driving across Rohtang Pass (13050 ft).
- Jispa is a small town in the highway and is a place where one can enjoy their stay as it’s at the lower altitude and its ideal for acclimatization before gaining higher altitudes.
- After the morning breakfast we will start the trip to Sarchu, Sarchu is the gateway to Ladakh in this highway.
- Located at the altitude of 14040 ft.
- After early breakfast leave for Leh en-route crossing Nakeela and Lachalung-la Pass (16,617 ft.).
- Break for lunch at Pang and then drive on towards Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (a vast plateau stretching for 42 kms) and then crossing Taglang-La (17,585ft) and driving through the upper Indus Valley.
- Reach Leh by evening.
- Overnight in hotel.
- The morning is free after breakfast to get acclimatize to Leh altitude.
- Evening around 3:00 PM visit Shanti Stupa, Leh palace and local Market which offers the best things to buy from Leh town.
- Dinner and overnight in hotel.
- The day is to explore the north-eastern part of Leh – the Nubra Valley. It is located at about 150Kms and an altitude of about 10000 ft.
- To visit the Nubra valley one must cross the worlds highest motorable road – the Khardung La Pass and one can expect the valley in about 6-7Hrs of time.
- Early morning full day excursion & is the shorter of the two direct routes from Nubra valley to Pangong Tso.
- You will start the journey by crossing Panamik and take a deviation at the Khalar.
- Although the route done have much to see but one will not be disappointed as the landscape is as amazing any wallpaper you would have imagined.
- Wake up early in the morning to witness the mesmerizing beauty of Pangong Lake under the fresh morning rays.
- Post breakfast set off for a drive back Leh.
- You will reach Leh by the afternoon; you can spend the rest of the time in the local markets of the city.
- Early morning full day leave for Kargil. Kargil is located at a lower altitude than Leh and is at about 220km.
- It will be a complete day tour and one can explore a lot of sightseeing such as listed below.
- Early departure towards Srinagar driving through Drass (famous as the second coldest inhabited place in the world) and crossing the Zojila Pass (11,500-ft. / 3,505 m) to reach hill station of Sonamarg from where it's smooth driving through the beautiful Kashmir countryside.
- After a long hopping journey, one can relax after the breakfast at your house boat or at hotel based at the booking.
- The unwind cool summer breeze, alpine scenery and romantic houseboats which make you feel a true Kashmir experience.
- Later we will go for the following sightseeing’s.
- Accommodation in Twin sharing basis in 3- star hotel
- Accommodation in Twin sharing in Super Deluxe Camps
- Accommodation in Twin sharing in Luxury Houseboat
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meals Daily breakfast and dinner
- Support Back up Vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle
- 350cc / 500cc Royal Enfield bikes
- Experience road captain
- Certified Mechanic for breakdown service
- Ladakh Union Fee & Wildlife fee
- Ladakh Inner line permit
- Oxygen cylinder
- Bon fire atleast once during the trip
- River rafting in Leh
- 1 Ladakhi Lunch
- Shikara ride in Dal lake
- Elbow Guard
- Knee Guard
- Riding gloves included for rider
- Helmets for the rider & Pillion in Bike + Fuel package
- Cultural show
- Emergency Medical kit for the complete trip
- Delhi to Manali volvo bus ticket included
- All Arrival or Departure transfer.
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
A notice of cancellation shall be submitted by client in writing providing reason(s) for cancellation. The refund procedure will be as follows: If cancellation is made any time after the booking, then Rs 2000 will be charged. If cancellation is before 60-30 days of the trip departure date, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation and the remainder will be adjusted in their next trip or refunded after deducting the processing charge of HDFC Bank, India. If cancellation made between 29 to 15 days prior to the trip departure date, 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee. If cancellation made before 14 days prior of the trip departure date 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee. Hence no refund will be provided.
- 5% GST
- Daily Lunch
- Insurance is not included
- Additional cost for hotel accommodation and transfer services due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Personal Expenses
- Entry fees at any monuments or landmarks
- Anything not specified in inclusions