11 Days Srinagar Kargil Ladakh Group Bike Trip
Ladakh is one of the most unexplored regions of the Tibetan Plateau. This motorbike expedition Ladakh is an unprecedented chance to experience the charm of the region. The evenings are spent in beautiful locations, making the whole experience magical. Bike trip to Ladakh is one trip which you must take at least once in your life time. This itinerary has been well-researched and carefully formulated after looking back at several of our trips in the past.
Itinerary (11 Days )
- Arrive Srinagar.
- Arrive Srinagar and transfer to Sonamarg guest house.
- Rest of day free to visit around beautiful Sonamarg.
- Over night at guest house.
- Sonamarg/ Zozila pass/ Kargil.
- Travel distance and travel time (110 kms/ 8 hrs) approx.
- After Breakfast start riding from Sonamarg to Kargil passing through Zozila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth.
- Arrive at Kargil by evening.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Kargil/ Lamayuru/ Leh.
- Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/7 hrs) approx.
- After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru enroute visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest & an important monastery of Ladakh region.
- Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek.
- On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
- Leh/Khardong La Bike Trip/Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs).
- Travel distance and travel time (130 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
- Morning ride to Nubra Valley at 8 AM.
- Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks.
- Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
- Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/8 hrs).
- Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
- Early morning at 06 AM Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley.On arrival check in at camp.
- Over night at camp.
- Morning at 8 AM start riding toward Leh back.
- On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh.
- Over night at hotel.
- Leh/Tsomoriri (250 kms/8 hrs).
- Morning at 7 AM start riding toward one of the most beautiful lake of Ladakh Tsomoriri.
- On Arrival check in at hotel/camp.
- Rest of day free to visit around beautiful Tsomoriri Lake.
- Over night at hotel/camp.
- Tsomoriri/ Sarchu(220 kms/ 8 hrs).
- Travel distance and travel time (220 kms/ 08 hrs) approx.
- Morning start riding toward Sarchu crossing 45 kms long Pang ground 22 Gata loops.
- On arrival check in at Camp.
- Overnight at camp
- Travel distance and travel time (222 kms/ 8 hrs) approx.
- After breakfast start riding toward Manali from Sarchu crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m).
- Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at hotel.
- Overnight in hotel
- Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus.
- Morning free to visit Manali on your own.
- Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
- Overnight at Volvo bus.
- End of our services
- Arrive Delhi
- Morning arrive Delhi Morning arrive Delhi.
- Accommodation in Twin sharing basis in 3- star hotel
- Accommodation in Twin sharing in Super Deluxe Camps
- Accommodation in Twin sharing in Luxury Houseboat
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meals Daily breakfast and dinner
- Support Back up Vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle
- 350cc / 500cc Royal Enfield bikes
- Experience road captain
- Certified Mechanic for breakdown service
- Ladakh Union Fee & Wildlife fee
- Ladakh Inner line permit
- Oxygen cylinder
- Bon fire atleast once during the trip
- River rafting in Leh
- 1 Ladakhi Lunch
- Shikara ride in Dal lake
- Elbow Guard
- Knee Guard
- Riding gloves included for rider
- Helmets for the rider & Pillion in Bike + Fuel package
- Cultural show
- Emergency Medical kit for the complete trip
- Delhi to Manali volvo bus ticket included
- All Arrival or Departure transfer.
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
- Cancellation charge of Rs 1000 will be levied per person if booking is confirmed.
- Within 29 Days there will be 01 night retention.
- Within 15 Days there will be 50% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid.
- In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any services not utilized .
- Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary International or domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Sperto's control like change in flight and train schedule,cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as INCLUDED