11 Days Manali Bike Trip Via Spiti Valley
Ladakh is one of the most unexplored regions of the Tibetan Plateau. This motorbike expedition Ladakh is an unprecedented chance to experience the charm of the region. The evenings are spent in beautiful locations, making the whole experience magical. Bike trip to Ladakh is one trip which you must take at least once in your life time. This itinerary has been well-researched and carefully formulated after looking back at several of our trips in the past.
Itinerary (10 Days )
- Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus.
- Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
- Arrive Manali and a short ride.
- Morning meet on arrival with Sperto's Representative and transfer to hotel (check in time 12 noon/early check-in subject to availability of room).
- Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles.
- You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Manali/ Jibhi or Shoja.
- After breakfast start riding from Manali to Jibhi or Soja.
- From here we can get a scenic view of the Banjar Valley, to which we will now descend.
- For the next few Kilometers, you will be compelled to take photo stops.
- The area retains a surreal charm as it remains off the beaten tracks followed by hoards of tourists.
- On arrival check in at the guest house.
- Overnight at guest house
- Jibhi/Rampur/Sangla (250 km/ 8 hrs).
- After breakfast start riding from to Shoja to Sangla over Jalori pass (3223 M), situated on a ridge across the Rampur Valley.
- Sangla is a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain range.
- On arrival check in at the camp. Evening free to walk around the Sangla village.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Sangla/Nako/Tabo (150 km/ 7 hrs)
Travel by surface from Kalpa to Nako. explore beautiful Nako lake and Nako village. later start riding to Dabo. overnight at guest house.
- Tabo/Dhankar/Kaza (70 km/ 6 hrs)
- Morning visit Tabo monastery.
- Then ride to Gue and Dhankar Gompa.
- On arrival in Kaza check in at the guest house.
- Overnight at guest house.
- In Kaza- visit Langza, Hikkim villages.
- Morning visit. Also, visit the permanently inhabited village of the region of Komic and Hikkim villages.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Kaza/ Chandra Tall (100 km/ 5 hrs)
- Morning visit Ki monastery, 12 km from Kaza.
- This centuries-old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area.
- Then travel to Chandra Tall Enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass providing beautiful views of CB ranges.
- On arrival at Chandra Tall check in at camp.
- Evening walks till lake and explores beautiful lake of Moon.
- Overnight at camp.
- Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 km/ 7 hrs).
- Travel from Chandra Tall to Manali riding over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks.
- On arrival check in at the hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Evening depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus.
- Morning free to visit Manali on your own.
- Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stands to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
- Overnight at Volvo bus.
- Morning arrive Delhi
- Morning arrives Delhi.
- End of our services
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner)
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary
- Fuel for Bike
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied guide for the entire tour in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Presently applicable taxes
- Backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- Lifetime memories
Q.What is the best time to visit Ladakh?
And: The recommended months to travel to Ladakh is between May and Augus,this is also when most of Ladakh would be open, in Fact, May is the month when most tourist activities start. It will be comfortable during the day but even so, night time temperature in Ladakh summers can well go beyond freezing point, however some trekkers also seek Ladakh during the winter season, especially for destinations like the Chadar Trek, this would be time when most roadways would be closed and it would be hard getting any convenience or driving on your own.
Q.How is the weather in Ladakh?
Ans: Ladakh witnesses extremes of climate, during the months between October and March, it can get quite uncomfortable with the cold, with temperatures recorded as low as negative 23 degrees centigrade! The summer months, on the other hand, are very pleasant but cold in night, consequently, you will need to protect yourself at all times.
Q.What type of clothes should I have for the trip to ladakh?
Ans: The kind of clothes you should be carrying depends on the kind of itinerary you plan to follow, being a cold desert, you will certainly experience a lot of temperature fluctuations between nights and days, further, summers tend to be a bit warmer with temperatures ranging between 33 and 40 degree centigrade, however, even in the summers, the night temperature can get to negative figures, ladakh is probably also one of the easiest regions to get sunburn as are the chances of frostbites, the thumb rule about clothing in Ladakh is to pack yourself in layers. Layers of clothing help beat the cold and it is also the best way to adjust to the outside temperature, here are the clothing essentials to Ladakh: Full sleeve t-shirts, A jacket for all seasons, Woolen gloves / snow gloves, Mufflers / woolen socks, Woolen caps for the cold, Sun hats, Sunglasses, Gum boots to cross water channels, Umbrellas and gumboots, Warm sleeping bag, Shoes with good grip.
Q.What are the place your should never miss when in ladakh?
Ans: Zanskar Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Kargil, Drass Valley, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hill, Spituk Gompa.
Q. What is public transport in ladakh?
Ans: Public buses will not mostly be able to take you to important stops across Leh, Hence we provide transportation facility, to help you connect with natures true self.
Q. What can I shop for in ladakh?
Ans: While your trip in Ladakh is a memory of a lifetime, it also sounds delightful to be able to bring some kind of souvenir from the country of passes. Well, Ladakh is famous for its Pashmina Shawls, Chokste (Tibetan Tables), Prayer Wheels, Thangka Paintings (silk), Tibetan silver jewelry, Hand woven carpets Dragon motif textiles.
Q.What local cuisine one should not miss when in leh ,ladakh?
Ans: If you are traveling to Ladakh, there are some traditional dishes that you must try out ,they will include: Chhupri (cheese from Yak mill), Butter Tea, Momos, Thukpa (Tibetan Soup), Thenktuk, Tigmo (steamed bread served with stew), Mokthuk, Kulcha, Qahwa, Langar.
Q.Will I find ATMs in leh ? Are debit cards or credit cards easily usable at different places?
Ans: There will be a a few ATM stops on your route to Leh and it is important that you get the cash required for the trip,Important stops for ATMs include Ganderbal, Kargil and Drass. Next to this, you will find an ATM at Keylong and the next one at Leh, finding an ATM after that is hard.
Q. What are the cheapest yet premium tour packages to leh, ladakh?
Ans: The packages we provide are the best, you can ask for nothing better.
Q.Which all network services work suitably in Leh, Ladakh?
Ans: BSNL postpaid will be the best answer to this question, nothing else seems to work better.
Q.Is trekking in leh, ladakh tedious?
Ans: It is one of the most demanding treks of Ladakh, as one will have to do rappelling, river crossing, mountain trekking, and mountain hiking to reach the final destination; Stok Kangri Trekis meant for amateur and experienced trekkers, having one or two trekking experiences above 5000 meters.
- Cancellation charge of Rs 1000 will be levied per person if booking is confirmed.
- Within 29 Days there will be 01 night retention.
- Within 15 Days there will be 50% retention.
- Below 07 days No refund for cancellation or after starting of the tour.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid.
- In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any services not utilized .
- Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.
Entrances to place of visit Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary International or domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Sperto's control like change in flight and train schedule,cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc Any other item not specifically mentioned above as INCLUDED